View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I JUST saw this and I don't know if you mean Admin, or Amin, (I am Andrew Amin, LOL)

Drop wise, you're not too low. Is your current camber kit adjustable?

And is it possible that your first 5k miles did the majority of the wear?
I'm 100% stock suspension wise and at 16k miles I just noticed how bad the camber wear is, I have 3-4/32nds on the inside and 6-7/32nds on the outside.
AND I get my alignment done every 5k miles, AND I tell them to make it as straight as possible
When I got my alignment the guy told me that he squeezed as much out of the rear camber he could (so I assume my SPC rear camber kit is adjustable). And I guess I didnt take into consideration the first few thousand miles because I drove it like I stole and no VDC ALOT! So maybe that and the negative camber is about right with the wear. Just trying to gauge others wear...my slippery light on the dash flashes alot too

How are you wearing like that on stock suspension? Weird!
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote