View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Amin if I'm posting in the wrong section please move-thanks in advance!

So I installed my coils, spacers and rear camber kit at 7100mi and am just about to hit 12k when I noticed some inner rear tire wear. I know you have to pay to play but should the inner rears wear so much even with a rear camber kit? Is the rear SPC doing what it should? I didn't think it was that low...I can get a finger between the tire and fender. Is that considered too low? I'm just curious how much life everyone else is getting with a similar setup. Boy negative camber sucks! Any thoughts from you guys/gals? Thanks bunches!
I JUST saw this and I don't know if you mean Admin, or Amin, (I am Andrew Amin, LOL)

Drop wise, you're not too low. Is your current camber kit adjustable?

And is it possible that your first 5k miles did the majority of the wear?
I'm 100% stock suspension wise and at 13k miles I just noticed how bad the camber wear is, I have 3-4/32nds on the inside and 6-7/32nds on the outside.
AND I get my alignment done every 5k miles, AND I tell them to make it as straight as possible

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 12-22-2012 at 02:21 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote