View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Do what Mitco said. This thread is full of gold. Right now it is just a turbo kit to you, but if you read the thread you will learn the full details of this work of metal art! Sashas attention to detail and customer service is one of the main reasons I want this kit. Unfortunate for me, im getting married in September, so a turbo kit is at least a year away for me
I am getting married next year too. Plus I have to spend 6-8k on uniform and equipment cost because of a new career that I just started. Wish my job paid for the cost of uniform and equipment. I would of bought the kit by now. Now I have to wait till around spring maybe beginning of summer for this kit to sit in my hands.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote