Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #862 (permalink)
Z06WHO
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Touring
Z06WHO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
Great to see some subie guys coming to the dark side! Iirc u made 318awhp right? What made u want to come back to the z's?
Ya car made 318 awhp and 320 awtq (with exhaust leak were header meets head) it should of been around the 330 awhp mark if the leak wasn't there. But im deff not the most powerful suby in the KC metro lol. So i will gladly give the trophy up for "for most powerful subaru" at our next Suby/ Nissan dyno day lol. Well i was trying hard to find a C5 Corvette Z06 but the one i was about to go look at and hopefully buy sold before i got there..... Then i couldnt find any decently priced Z06's within a 500 mile radius. So i started looking at all the cars locally'ish that id enjoy, like the BRZ, FRS, Genisis, 350z and 370z. I like all the cars that i was looking at but with all the other cars compared to the 370z just seemed bland and "VERY" under powered. So i started searching for 370z in a 500 mile radius and as much as i wanted the sport package 370 I found my 370z touring out in Lawrence for a pretty decent deal and fell in love.... O and like i said i have a soft spot for nissans lol.

On another note have any of u 09 guys had problems with the Throw out bearing going bad? My car is at 46k and is still under factory warranty so im hoping they are willing to replace it as im getting a grinding at idle and a clicking noise when im slowing down and leaving the car in gear. Ive had many 240's that had the grinding noise at idle with the throw out bearing and wasn't a big deal but with a 2009 vehicle id figure it'd last a little longer...
Z06WHO is offline   Reply With Quote