Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #861 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Golden Boy" View Post
Hey guys new to this forum as I just bought my 2009 370z touring today... Im pretty positive I've met a few of u at this years KcSubaru/ Nissan dyno day at Modified, this was my Sti (I got most powerful subaru of the day)

and this is the new Z, only pic i got as its nasty out and just got done driving it home.

The car is deff a different world from the Sti but its not my first RWD car, I love my subaru's but im a nissan guy at heart. Just cant wait til summer again to get it out and have some fun with it.... O and any local Z guys ever want to hang just hit me up, im out in Blue Springs, MO
Great to see some subie guys coming to the dark side! Iirc u made 318awhp right? What made u want to come back to the z's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboden View Post
Welcome to the group....real life has left me MIA. I hope everything is going alright with you EDUB.
Everything is goin ok. Its been way to long since we've gotten everyone together. I'm thinking we should change that when the roads are all cleaned up