View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #399 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
Thanks scgolfer7....Mine too is a DD where I put on about 100 miles per day, m-f. I bought mine with 10k last June and already have 22k. Stupid question from someone who is not comfortable playing around with fuses.....what is the process of locating/pulling the fuse or is it just wise to bring it in to Nissan dealership soon? BTW....golf lover here
It's a fairly easy job, but if you are uncomfortable doing it, either installing the harness (even a rank amateur can do it; the only "hard" part is unplugging the connector from the SLU) or getting someone to pull the fuse (doesn't have to be a dealer; anyone with a little car experience can do it) are both good options.
As sboden points out, you're chances of SLU failure are pretty high, so do one of the fixes ASAP.