View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #519 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
sucks you couldn't get into the practice day =/

Are you expecting to still be riding on the SSR's this weekend for the time attack?

Grats on the new seats! Are you selling your old ones? I could use lumbar support and I think you had touring....
Yeah it was a bummer to miss the opportunity to test before the race but I have not had the luxury of testing before any of the time attacks I have competed in ever so its nothing different than what I am used to . I just hope the car isn't too far off on the setup because as a one man team (driver/crew cheif/mechanic) it takes me a while to make changes in between sessions.

As for the SSRs, I will plan on running them unless the Forgestars show up on my doorstep by Thursday. I know they still aren't ready to ship as of yesterday but getting close. Luckily it only takes one day to get from Forgestar to me here in Vegas. My luck though they will show up on Monday lol.

As for the seats, I am keeping them for now. I will probably swap the BRIDE seats in for SEMA for now until I get the rest of the proper safety setup to keep them in the car all of the time. Even then, I might just only use them for time attacks.
Function > Form