View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Me personally, I found this out in Germany with my tC. Since most people there have 'sooped-up' Ford Fiestas or 90% are in VW Golfs, Whenever they do something stupid. I literally floor it, without even looking at them. And when the light goes, I just go normally. They floor it and then stop 200 feet down the road, then I floor it right at that moment and pwn lol So much fun. Cause they may have an unrestricted higher top speed, but I will get to my top speed aloooot faster.

Don't take my advice at all if your not into tormenting people lol.

Honestly, ignoring it is the biggest deal. But if you want, I would ride really close to the centerline, and when someone wants to be stupid, let them clip you... Buy you new parts

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote