View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #2772 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
This is advice i love to hear!!!

The meisterschaft i hear is meant to be super loud with the full system but seems to be "normal" with just the axleback. They seem like big fans of the straight pipe. It seems that way based on videos of just the axleback.

Anyone use Morris Nissan service department? I recently had an issue with my gauges......they ended up f-ing up my shift knob to pieces
Help!: New 2013 Nismo - Gauges Malfunctioning? - (Oil Temp/Battery Voltage/ Clock)
I bought my car from Morris but I have never taken it in for service. All dealerships are a cr*p shoot. Their pay scale is structured for getting jobs done fast not for quality work. I would definitely take your car back and complain.

BTW - I love your wheels. Any chance you will be selling them in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
if you could do it again would you go CF again?
Honestly I would probably save the money and go with SS. Would seriously consider having them ceramic coated or powder coated so they wouldn't be so bling. That's just me though. Most people have the SS and love them.

I thinK the SS cans would look sick if they were color matched to your wheels but I have no idea how hard that would be. Probably would take a professional painter to mix special high heat paint.