View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #9230 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Lunch!!!

Sir... I know that 2012-12-21-end-of-the-world thing didn't happen....

but you don't need to make one for yourself.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Morning Z family

No time to catch up... just wanted to post that some jacka$$ hit the Acura in the parking lot last night I knew there was a reason we didn't take the Z. I ended up feeling like crap at dinner and managed to suffer through the show we went to afterwards. Some anniversary Anyway, we filed a claim this morning for the damage, and now I just have to take the car to a specific shop for a quote. I'll have the dealership do the work since it's a lease. It was nothing major (scratches on the bumper and taillight), just irritating.
arr..... sorry to hear about that JAR, I hope you can get everything fixed up ASAP..!!

Good Morning Everyone

T.G.I.F.!!!