View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for the suggestions. I was really excited to test out my KW V3 for the first time. I had it set up with -2.8 front and -2.5 rear camber. I never had any coil overs before. I guess there'll always be next time.

I will try to stay off from the berms. As for turning off VDC, I totally know whatcha mean about not going anywhere but I'll leave it on for awhile to see what's up. I'm also going to have an instructor to do a check out ride so I can run with their open point by. I never ran with NCRC before so i have to do a solo first with them. I'm going with CityTech to T-Hill December 29 and to Laguna Feburary 3. Let me know when you guys go in June ill be interested.