View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #33 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandZ45 View Post
Around here, way too many people armed for me to get out of my car for a verbal confrontation over the right of way with anyone. If someone else gets out of their car and comes towards me, I will stay in my car and have my own weapon in my hand out of sight. I am a big guy too and try to remember that scaring people could get me shot.

The driving here is too awful for me to play chicken with anyone. Passed a bad accident scene last night--a PW Z hit in the side. Any day I get home in one piece was a successful days driving no matter how many times someone cut in front of me or took "my" right of way.

But I do like to honk at cell phone yappers and watch them swivel all over looking to see what they did wrong . . . because they weren't paying enough attention to have any idea what they did.
Oh yeah, I agree, in TX, Houston especially, I get cut off, no problem, someone driving like a prick, no problem, I'll let them pass, or pull over and let them go.

There is a time and place for everything, and having lived in the South, I know the rules of living there. Especially me being the Iranian... Yeahhhhh, that doesn't usually fly... But again, time and place for everything...
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote