View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2004Z View Post
I'll tell you what, if a 6'3" tall anything comes walking up to my window in an aggressive manner they will either be staring down the barrel of a gun or get run over multiple times regardless of what I may have done while driving. I know of too many car jackings or robberies starting off this way. Glad your situation ended peacefully and with a gift to bury the hatchet.
LOL, that's why I did it in the most peaceful of neighborhoods, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
I'm 6'3" you got me nervous now not all tall people are evil.
I'm not evil, I promise, just a díck when needed, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2004Z View Post
It's easy, don't walk up to my window in an aggressive manner. If you walk up with your hands where I can see them and stay out of arms reach while having a smile on your face and saying "Hello, I have something I need to talk to you about" then you won't get the anti-carjack treatment!
LOL!!!

This is true, while living in Texas, I will say that I did pull my gun out on someone... Not something I'm proud of, but I do get it.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote