View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexpectedfar View Post
quick question

Anybody can recommend a good driving school for adults? Ive been trying to teach my mom how to drive but its hard because I cant take her to an actual road to drive with other drivers because 1. shes too scared 2. Im scared of what happens if she freaks out!

At least those driving school cars got that additional brake by their passenger side.

So if yall know a good driving school please let me know so I can check it out!

Houston/Cypress area! Thanks a lot!!
I took mine in Cy-Fair, there is a school on HWY 6 that use to be next to the Marble Slab but I think they moved down the road. It is near where the Chase & Chick-fil-A are.
I agree with VDC, my parents taught me a bit in a lot and it helps. Best bet is to go to Cy-Falls or Langham Creek depending on where you are and they have open parking lots where the bands practice with no light poles, perfect spot.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote