View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with most of those statements. I believe driving "skills" go far beyond the hands, eyes, and feet. I think the majority of it is knowing your vehicle, and also knowing the conditions that you are driving in, and how that vehicle is going to react to them, given your input, whether it be hard braking, or hard acceleration. Some are more "skilled" at this than others.
Will I ever say that a "skilled" driver will never wreck? Hell no. We are always pushing the limits to see how far we can take things. Its in your nature when you get behind the wheel of that car, that adrenaline rush, the reason you bought it, right?
After all, they do call them "accidents"
That being said, lets try not to get in any out there!
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote