View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glevchenko View Post
Hi All! Just found out about this forum and instantly became a member!
I am also a new owner of 2013 370Z, yes, with new Daytime LEDs =) Quite an upgrade from my 350z Touring Convertible, which I owned for five years, and another 350Z before that. This time I had to wait for three month for the white one with orange interior. Man, I love this car!

There are two things I am kinda disappointed with though… One is Bose sound system (I have a sport package with navigation), and another - driver (me) is isolated from the car, no engine sound, no vibration… If I drive with my music loud, it feels like driving an electric car, don't even know when to shift, have to look at my tachometer. Anybody have the same feeling or it's just me?
Huh? Most people complain about the lack of sound deadening material and the road and engine noise.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote