View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cougar
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Titanium GT Tip
Cougar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glevchenko View Post
Hi All! Just found out about this forum and instantly became a member!
I am also a new owner of 2013 370Z, yes, with new Daytime LEDs =) Quite an upgrade from my 350z Touring Convertible, which I owned for five years, and another 350Z before that. This time I had to wait for three month for the white one with orange interior. Man, I love this car!

There are two things I am kinda disappointed with though… One is Bose sound system (I have a sport package with navigation), and another - driver (me) is isolated from the car, no engine sound, no vibration… If I drive with my music loud, it feels like driving an electric car, don't even know when to shift, have to look at my tachometer. Anybody have the same feeling or it's just me?
Hi and welcome, I'm a newbie too
In my experience you have to drive with the music up loud or you cant hear it over the sound of road noise ... but hey...I like loud music

Eibach lowering springs, 20mm rear spacers, 25mm front spacers, Motordyne XYZ Y-Pipe, Burk HFC's, Japspeed exhaust, Stillen G3 Dual intake, Seibon carbon fibre GTR35 bonnet, Seibon Carbon fibre spoiler, Seibon Carbon Fibre Fangs...
Cougar is offline   Reply With Quote