View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Got mislead by the title too. Glad he came through on parts. Wish my experience with their dealership had been better.

Sorry about your experience... I have dealt with a LOTTTT of dealershits (lived in Houston, Dallas, and LA and have dealt with 20+ Nissan dealers in those areas), and a LOT of people have called me for advice on random matters with dealers and Nissan Corporate, and I will say that Lou and his team provided excellent service. Grade A, top notch. But people are people, and I'm sorry they didn't pull through for you like they did for me...
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote