View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes350z View Post
sorry to see you are so angry at the Z for its design and "flaws" I hope you see all cars have design flaws along with some issues like paint or windshields, it shouldnt take away from the joy of the car or make you so angry.

If it really does there is no problem or shame in trading it in for something that suits you better, there have been times when even I have contemplated trading in my baby for a more suitable, usable, daily driver.

Good luck!
I'm just irritated because the Japanese are so backward from what I am used to. Everything on these cars is "wierd" and "doesn't make sense" to me and I view it as over-complicated and it seems to have issues quite often. I like the quality of interior materials and the workmanship, but the designs are horrible. Give me Japanese workmanship with an American body and design, lol.

Next on the list is German.

I've just built up quite the list of "WTF?!" moments with this car so far. I can't say I would recommend one to anyone, but I far from hate it. It's kindof like a pretty girlfriend that sucks in bed and constantly cries but gets you mad props in public and makes you puff up a bit because your girl is HOT!

I won't date her again, but I'm not going to dump her since I'm with her.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote