View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Useless service from lou!

You believed the title...

So, I added Lou on Facebook a while ago, didn't really think anything of it.

About a week ago, I needed a stock part and wanted to see what he could do.

Shot him a facebook message, within I think the hour he replied with the price and shipping cost. Called a few other dealerships to get some prices, and NO ONE could compete with his price, no one would even match his price.

(Courtesy Nissan, who I have done A LOT of business with, even serviced my car there, couldn't even touch Lou's price)

Sent pics of my CC and info to Lou after hours, got a reply same day saying the order would be placed the next day as soon as they opened. Got another FB message stating "On order, but comes from Texas warehouse. Should have it shipped tue-wed"
I'm not in any rush to get the parts, and even then I got another followup message and he told me expect a half a delay because the part has to come from TX to MO, then from MO to CA, and I'd have to deal with all the holiday shipping. (Again, no issue because I wasn't rushed, but it is nice for a dealer to be forthcoming with all info so I know what to expect.)

Throughout the WHOLE process Lou has sent updates of when he was receiving my parts, then as soon as he got the parts I got an email with the picture of the packaging with the tracking number.

ETA, December 27th, before expected, thanks to Lou!

If you need parts, you need Lou
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote