View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #8919 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Nice car sex FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning All!

Happy Holidays!

I just got back in the office from two weeks of road trips, both vacation and business. Glad to be home.

Santa (Mike the Powdercoater) made an early delivery! When I arrived in my office, I found a box with four gleaming bright red brake calipers with silver AKEBONO decals on them. Merry Christmas to me.

Installation of the calipers, along with my cross-drilled and slotted rotors and stainless steel brakelines is scheduled for Friday, December 28. I can't wait.

I doubt if I will be able to catch up on two weeks of postings, so instead, let me wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Be safe, have fun, and embrace your families!

Have a great day all!
hey Gurney!!!! Been missing your chatter contributions

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!