Thread: Sad News :(
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
To be honest she won't be the same. If it were up to me I would just start clean with a NEW Z.

If you think about it and have to save for who knows for a GTR? Take into account the owner costs to maintain such a car even if you get a great deal on a fairly used one.

Now if the Z's in $ ballpark already? Why not? It cheaper in a sense and won't break the back to maintain plus being a little more affordable you could still Mod it if you wished. IMO
oh believe me i know exactly what you are talking about, but say if they are able to repair it i still owe a little over $15k on it and just like alot of people i would prefer not to carry any negative equity into a new Z no matter how good a deal they offered me lol. Believe me i'm weighing out my options though and if need be i'll just go back to a little honda civic beater for a while that i can just buy outright until i can get myself better situated to take on another Z.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote