View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #127 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
First off, I VERY much like STILLEN's attitude of its finished when its right - the quality of the end product is missing in so many of the bolt on kits and I am glad to see STILLEN doing it right. Extremely encouraging to see you guys taking your time despite some of the competition having released their products already. Kudos (and probably a SC kit sale)!

On another thread you mentioned a possible change from the M62 to the M90 due to the new 3.7L motor but you never confirmed... I know you can't release all the details but I was wondering if you could confirm the use of a TVS style Eaton unit? I'm curious if you guys are staying with the old design or going for a real step up. If you are using a TVS, I will most def be buying a STILLEN SC kit.

Thanks!

~Throttle
I also like their attitude when it comes to releasing new products, including their S/C kit.

Now, I would certainly hope they will be using the Eaton TVS. It is a serious step forward.