View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #31 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
^HAHA I agree 110%. Spend the money and don't skimp. Why purchase a nice car and then spend rice money? You can also go to your local hardware store and get PVC pipes and make yourself a CAI but I don't recommend it. If you wanna go cheap then get a civic and join the fart can club. But if you wanna stay in the clean import game then do it right and save until you can afford the proper parts.
so you're telling me if i pay an exhaust shop to custom fabricate a cbe for me and i end up only spending $200 for the whole thing, im a ricer.... i fail to see the logic in that

yes while using PVC to make a CAI is ricey, paying someone to custom fabricate a CAI and not spending $500 on stillen g3 or injen CAI isnt rice and as far as installing an ebay long tube header into your car, if m3 drivers are willing to do it because it works well, i dont see a problem with it

at the end of the day, its your car and you can put what ever part you want to on it

@OP build your car how you want and ignore others giving you crap about thinking about ebay parts, i have used ebay FMIC kits before and they are fine, nothing wrong with them

build it how you want to and be proud of it
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote