View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough
Default brides GiasII installed looking great

Hey guys and girls, its been ages since i last posted something new on the forum , been lurking around but haven't posted much as its been a hell of a 4months been through extreme lows with the car, but now its up and running once again with extreme upgrades, will get to that in another thread, but what i would like to share with you guys is one of my many new mods, Bride giasII in hyper red and carbon fiber back shell, special thanx and shout out to vivid racing for the hook up. These seat are extremely comfortable, once you actually sit in them it holds you right in, looks wise im just speechless will have better pics soon enough, but you defiantly get your moneys worth and get the return in investment as soon as you unwrap them loool, ill let the pics do that talking, and again this is just the first thread i will be doing a journal write up as there have been major developments with the car it self.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birdes7.jpg (601.2 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg brides5.jpg (552.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg brides6.jpg (569.1 KB, 156 views)
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote