View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:23 AM   #31821 (permalink)
StLRedrider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: O9Sprt/Touring,p-51
StLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
well my neighbor got a hot tub out side. it is fun you go out in -20C get in the hot tube drink some beer it is nice . then you runn out of the hot tub and into the snow roll around and then back to the hot tub. it is alot of fun.
that reminds me of my uncle, his neighbor just got a big asss inground pool, so he had to go out and get a giant asss inground pool, HEATED. he always had to out do his neighbors, now he is so damn fat he would have to swim in the ocean, anyways christmas one year when i was about 12 or so we were out there swiming in this damn pool, i thought it was the craziest thing, till i got out

Last edited by StLRedrider; 09-21-2009 at 01:40 AM.