View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #99 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
i personally would rather date the girl at starbucks over meghan fox, she probably has better qualities than meghan fox ever would but in reality it all boils down to personal preference

while i agree for the most part that you never trade a ferrari, you sell one
i would disagree about the attention that a Z can get, especially a nismo Z, where i live, you see exotics so often that they just become part of the background(most common ones i see are lambos, ferraris, maserati, lotus, and bently) but you almost never see a nismo 370z and being someone who owns one, i notice when people are checking out my car when its at a red light, driving by the mall, and noticing people turning heads when i drive by people and even sometimes when im stopped at a red light and someone is crossing the street, i get compliments on the car

now im not debating that exotics are better pussy magnets than the nismo 370z is, what i am debating here is street cred(or what ever you want to call it) and imo those exotics are becoming to common for them to really have street cred(well less than the amount of street cred they use to have) anymore(again where i live, its gonna be a whole different story when you like in a small town with no exotics and you see one of those roll up to your local grocery store)
The Z is a p***y magnet. No denying. I own one too. But you can't compare a Z to a Ferrari,PERIOD. I don't care if both cars are the only two cars on the planet in the town of wackydoo, ID with a population of 20.. A ferrari is a ferrari..