View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #84 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
I recently went a visited a dealer (not the one I got my car from) about this issue. I spoke with someone and explained the situation and showed her a printout showing the new part number and part compared to the stock part. They seemed willing to help and had to bring the car into the shop to have a tech look at it. The tech agreed that it was an issue and we discussed what could the done. Talking to a guy at the parts desk I found that the replacement part shown in the post has actually been replaced as well, although I am unsure what was changed. Now the fun part... evidently noone I was dealing with knew about the Nismo Z and they started giving me a hard time about my "aftermarket" spoiler. I told them it was a Nismo spoiler and they immediately changed tune stating "yeah, it's a Nismo part, but it didn't come on the car." I sent the woman off to her manager and she returned less than a minute later understanding what I was trying to tell her. I now have an appointment next week some time to get the "springs" swapped out along with a nice well-needed hand washing. It took a little time and talking to the right people, but it looks like all will be well soon. Also, they came at me with the TSB for the 350Z stating that there wasntb one for the 370, but I kept pushing and they understood. Going in with all of the necessary information including part numbers definitely helped me get the dealer on my side, so when you go in, be prepared. Once I know the new-new part number I'll let you all know.
good for you let us know what they say about this new pn...