View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
Hey guys,

In the midst of releasing 2 new parts for the 370z, but we're looking for a stock 370z to test fit these parts. Your car will be the beta tester for fitment, sound (sound clips), performance (will do a before and after dyno)

Parts to be tested:
AAM Competition 370z Cold Air Intakes
AAM Competition 370z S-line Midpipe

Without going into a full press release on the products. Here we go,

AAM Competition 370z intakes, are a full 2.75" ID with a special adapter that sits where the MAF is, this adapter allows users to run the intakes on a stock tune without tripping the MAF sensor. Or if you are getting an UpRev tune, or any tune for that matter, you can utilize the full 2.75" ID without the adapter to maximize any gains from intakes.

AAM Competition 370z S-line Midpipe, is a full 2.5" mandrel bent system beginning after the cats and ending before the stock rear muffler. This system was built for those who want to upgrade the rest of their exhaust system if they already have our AAM S-line short tails, or for those that want to added performance of an upgraded H-pipe (or Y-pipe) and midpipe but retain the stock look and/or sound of the factory rear muffler

We will need your car for about 2-3 business days, to test everything out. We prefer a stock 370z, to baseline, and test out these parts for gains

What you get out of this;
  • Discounted part, if you decide to purchase the intakes or the midpipe, you will receive special tester's discount
  • Installation will be free! If you decide to purchase it, it will stay on your car! Free labor!
  • Your car will be used on our website (pictures and videos!)
  • AAM decals will be placed on the car, can be removed after the testing phase
Lol, no fair. Why couldn't you offer this to exactly everything I'm having done? It's all AAM parts, Exhaust, HFC, Intakes, Tune, only the Intake manifold is non-AAM. I'm kidding, I'm happy with my deal, really looking forward to it.

sounds like a great deal for completely stock 370z.