View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

i havent followed it as much over here but you guys wouldnt believe the hoods roofs and wings ive seen wrapped in it over in the GTR community. i think its just me being a hater as its always followed by 10 comments of looks nice or awesome job.

but back to the CF fad thing..i guess in some ways at least aftermarket wise replacement parts sort of are a fad as if the definition is something thats not as popular now as it used to be. I remember a few years back everyone had a carbon hood or something of that nature.

most manufacturers have gone to using it as accents all the way up to what was mentioned before as the high end cars use it in the chassis. for example i think the M3 with the carbon roof is cool and things of that nature. I tend to like it more when it comes from the factory like that instead of aftermarket add ons. factory carbon is eye candy but piling on aftermarket maybe can be a bit much these days
MC is offline   Reply With Quote