View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280z/300zx View Post
As fast as this forum moves I'm always surprised by how late info gets here. I read about the rebirth of the GNX about a week or so ago. Just too lazy to post

Anyway, from the stuff I read I think it's going to remain 4-door. So really not a true rebirth and rather just using the name to help sell a car. Basically a buick version of the recently killed off pontiac G8 or a detuned CTS-V. Should compete with the likes of the Ford SHO. Could be an interesting car but like you I would prefer a coupe version like the original. Then again they would probably just bloat it up like the GTO or current Camaro.
Seriously? That fkin sucks. Who makes a FKIN GN sedan?????????????
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote