View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #2581 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
I"ve read about the bear AR rifles. Interesting where they put the charging handle. I read in m4carbines that there were some horrible customer service issues and issues with the rifle as well.
I was looking into it but what i read made me not to buy one. This was last year and hopefully they might of solved their issues.

Please let me know how it works out for you. I'm really curious.
Reviews as of this year are good thus far. Lock and load channel made a pretty nice piece on the rifle. I'm doing further research as we speak and I'm strongly considering just getting the upper. An upper can be had for about $1000 and the other $900 is the lower, magpuls parts and the FN barrel? The FN barrel is the only thing worth some money to me. I can just put the upper on my stag lower but I'd rather have a second lower. QUALITY Lowers are extremely scarce right now though

I can imagine that last year there were issues. It was introduced in the 2011 shot show and it's 70% proprietary parts. I hope customer service is better than what you've heard?
Main reason why I want this particular AR is that it's design truly addresses every weakness of the "Piston AR".
But damn, the frenzy is on... Most sites I go into, they are out of 90% of the good AR's

I did however find an SR556. Anyone have experience with the Ruger SR556? I hear not very accurate compared to other platforms but still very solid.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 12-18-2012 at 02:01 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote