View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonle View Post
I just plugged mine up my battery tender jr yesterday evening...the light is still red right now...I guess it takes awhile before it turns green?
It depends on the state of charge when you started, condition of the battery, and how fast your tender will charge. If the charge was low when you started and the tender doesn't charge very fast (I thinks that's true by definition, but depends on the make/model and who wrote the ad copy), I wouldn't be too surprised if it took a few days.

Edit: I'd trying charging the battery with a "real" charger and then see if the tender is happy.

Edit 2: If the battery is in the car, the parasitic load of the control module may be fooling the tender.

Last edited by SouthArk370Z; 12-17-2012 at 11:17 PM.
SouthArk370Z is offline   Reply With Quote