View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #2575 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I think I'm going to stock up on some more 9mm and 5.56.
Bought 5K rounds of PMC XTAC M193 a few days ago. It's going up in price and hard to find. I need 2K of that for a course this coming April, and 1K of that is a gift for two of my friends this christmas to go along with the PSA 16" midlength uppers I bought them (contingent upon them buying properly assembled lowers, which they did.)

The other 2K are for keeping along with 1K rounds of MK318 SOST and about 1K rounds of 64gr Gold Dot. Finally got someone to put a few 64g Gold Dots into some deer for me. It's very nasty stuff.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-17-2012 at 10:53 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote