View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #444 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfrog355 View Post
I'm thinking about just getting it towed home (AAA FTW) and letting it hangout there until the harness arrives. ...

... I'm beginning to think the service department is more interested in making money than providing good service...
Sounds like you have everything under control . If you would like to read more about SLU problems/fixes, I've started a thread with links to the threads/posts I've found on this site. Links to posts about Steering Wheel Lock

If you don't trust your dealer, find one you do. Your warranty is with Nissan, so it doesn't matter which dealer you go to for warranty work. I fired the dealer I bought my 370Z from.