View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:46 AM   #111 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
when the majority of car magazines come to the same conclusion re GTR then to me at least that indicates something right??

As to the blind sheep comment, maybe you put too much faith in car company marketing hype!
My goodness nicknick. This isn't a GTR vs 911 thread. You are right. The GTR has been proved by science to be better than the 911. Anyone who buys one does so because of marketing. After test driving both, I decided to go with the scientifically worse car because the GTR was just too fast for me and was just too good. Damn. Not once have I even commented why I didn't chose the GTR because THIS ISN'T A GTR THREAD. (keep in mind other viewers that I love the GTR) Idk why I'm wasting my time on a kid with a miata who knows jack **** about cars besides some numbers, after reading your old posts you're not even a chill dude (by a long shot) so I really do not wish to continue this unrelated topic with you. You win kid!

Now please, if you're not going to stay on topic, just quit your argumentative blabber. They are both great cars lets leave it at that. Stop trying to make a debate out of everything.

Last edited by RoshDawg; 12-17-2012 at 12:48 AM.