View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #110 (permalink)
bigdog1250
Track Member

Drives: 991.2 GT3
bigdog1250 will become famous soon enoughbigdog1250 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
OMG! Guys just go onto youtube or read any car mag and you will find/see that the GTR is faster, quicker, has more grip, is faster around a circuit, brakes faster etc. This is not speculation but measured time and time again. So in every performance category that can be measured the GTR is better, and that is a fact. Now, as to "feel" that is another story, as i have said before. So before you diehard porsche fans respond go and do a little research.

Additionally, the 911 platform is considered to be a flawed design, due to the engine hanging out behind the rear axle causing all sorts of lift off oversteer issues, although Porsche through various ways has tamed this trait.

now, lets see what interesting responses i get.
No one argued the GTR wasn't faster. Yes it is faster than a 911. But that doesn't mean it's better.

Please stop your pointless argument. I know you love cars and read lots about them, we all do, thus you don't need to regurgitate stats on cars we are all very familiar with.