View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #143 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

Been a long time since I've updated THIS thread. I've been busy on MyG37.com, and view here often but haven't drawn this thread back to the top.

This following vid deserves your attention. This was this past week. The car has been running strong, since we built the lower end and added more boost (17lbs). Pump 93 oct.

Wishing the car was lighter and didn't have a 45lb driveshaft. That, and my next goal will be installing 4.08 gears to use all FOUR gears instead of three and a half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ptJ3i04WI

Tens next season. 14 hundredths away. We can smell it.

BTW: I packed the family in it and we drove quietly to our church this morning. That's right. It's a total OEM driver. LOL!

Coop

Last edited by SharpByCoop; 12-17-2012 at 04:50 PM.
SharpByCoop is offline   Reply With Quote