View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #31 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
this is my favourite thread of the day

you guys doubting that the Z is better clearly don't know basic elementary math.

370 is whole 10 greater than 360.
Even bad ferrari's are expensive collectibles. It doesn't make sense to trade. Might as well add the Z instead of trade. AND TRADING A FERRARI??? Nuts... you sell a ferrari. Then he gave the guy 3k over sticker. At minimum. I would have paid 46k out the door if not cheaper. Especially while Sports cars of NOT IN PEAK season right now.
Another thing, by selling a 360 to a newb rich guy. He coulda gotten 70k-100k and have a Nismo with KW 3/Robispecs,Volk wheels... high end aftermarker camber,endlinks etc... and a stillen supercharger setup with the remaining money.

You're stuck on how bad the modena is and not its monitary worth in the exotic arena.

I would keep the Ferrari just to wreck p***y on Friday nights. Trust me, the Z will NOT get ferrari attention.