View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #8069 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Wow! That was a very enjoyable watch!

Yup.. and very intense...

Those professional drivers, they got all sponsored for travel, hotel, spending, and good pay cheques from the sponsors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning!!!

I am off to a photo-shoot this morning with one of my favorite geneticists and big-data analyzer. We are finding some urban decay to shoot.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Have a great day Mr.onzedge....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning guys
Hey Mr.GaleForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
good morning all! Birthday dinner on my agenda today-my older daughter will be 22 soon mr. BC hunting deer
A bit jelly of Onze today

Happy Birthday Mini.BC20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hi peeps.
honey~~~~

Rains heavily on the way to work this morning... well, the Z is sleeping in the garages these dayz so it's still clean...

The deadline of voting for the Calender is tonight 23:59, most of us has placed the votes already.

Interestingly, I sent out 40ish PMs to my 'friends'...

Surprisingly, none of the local Toronto members is interested....

Some even consider $10 for a calendar is expensive and they cannot afford it...

While we are buying mod parts that cost couple hundred dollars.... $10 is considered expensive.....

Now, I can pretty sure there's not much a Z spirit in Toronto....

I am not ranting... but just saying....