View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #7930 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow, that's sucks, mr.alcheng. i dont think i want to plug 4 in one tire...

not tires, but things to break...i think won for DEC.

i got a replacement IR (laser) thermometer coming to me for xmas. wife also threw in an angrybirds plush doll, i saw.

hope that beer and food gets you going again, mr. alcheng! good job working the racquet stringing biz. hope you get mucho $$ (mod money) soon.

hummmm... ms.pint -i think there's a little tab you press and it should release from the metal blade part. be sure to put a bath towel or something on the glass before you remove it. if that blade slips out of your hand and the hook portion hits your windshield, it can crack the glass.

mr. jar- wow! glad you didnt get into an accident with that.
Even with the tab depressed it won't budge. I'm weak though.