View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
alexanderb
Base Member

Drives: PG 370 Tour/Sprt/Nav
alexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond reputealexanderb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I think you mean well, but may I suggest that the best way to pick all our collective brains is to browse through the various threads? For example, if you want to focus on exhaust options one day, go to the Intake/Exhaust section and check out the various threads. Likewise, you could browse the Wheels section if you wanted to focus on wheels. Another thing I'd recommend doing is checking out the Members Gallery section. There, you can follow what people are doing to their cars on an individual by individual basis. Here's my gallery thread, for instance: Semtex's Monterey Blue 370Z For another example, check out RCZ's thread: RCZ's 370Z Journal. Or DannyGT's thread: DannyGT's Journal/Progress

You get the idea.
That's what I did. There is really a lot of great info on this site!
alexanderb is offline   Reply With Quote