View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #7888 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I took my wife and neighbor (who is 65 years old) out to dinner last night -- I drove the Juke. Heading down 12th toward downtown and at a light this guy in a Sciotaburu FRS was staring at me, revvving his engine. It sounded aftermarket. He was also giving me a "look". Here I am in my stock Juke with an old lady in the passenger seat and my old lady in the back. Hmmm...

The light turns green and this guy then executed a full power launch all the way to the very next intersection whose light as red. I caught up with him as I drove normal speed to the light and looked over at him. He looked quite proud of himself. It cracked me up.
 mr.onzedge - next time just tell him kenchan's honda fit is actually fastAr than his little poorman's z33.