View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #30 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
Got the GTM flash in the car and a new fuel map.
Shifts way faster than the stock 7 AT,
did some data logging but the shift times seemed to quick for 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd.
Need to test it a little more, trouble is the track is closed till next year and its hard to find a place to test the car.with out geting a ticket of be charged for stunt driving.
I also have to find a place to secure the lab top as it went flying when i tested the car .
i tried the 4th to 5th shift , way better.
The more rpms you shift at the faster it shifts.
Im very impressed with the MM for shifting with the paddles/
The only question now is do i run N/A for i day next year or do i put the GTM stage 2 SC in over the winter. It would be nice to see what the car would run N/A. 12.1's easy.

Z
It would be nice to see what she can do as N/A

If you do the install you/we will never know what it was capable of doing

Either way Congrats on your awesome build it is nice to see the potential for the 7AT!
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote