View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
ask big audio
LOL thanks

No it is not needed nore do I recommend capacitors for any system. You see I use to have one in my system than I found out some stuff about them. They just help the problem of headlights dimming and all they never rely fix it. So rely it is putting more of a strain on your electrical system than helping it. You are not going to have any problems because your cars alt is pretty beefy and also your not running over 1000 watts rms all the time. If you do ever encounter the dimming problem because of more than one amp or much bigger amps, do the big 3, battery ground to chassis, ground wire from engine block to chassis, and alternator positive to battery positive. or get a second battery for in the trunk. But from the systems I have seen and for the wattage your going to be pulling there should be no problems.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/