View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjjKing View Post
lol i have a lot of questions and i dont really want to spam the forums for such newb questions so i thought it would be nice if i had a few close ppl online that i could talk with & i could pick your brain.
I think you mean well, but may I suggest that the best way to pick all our collective brains is to browse through the various threads? For example, if you want to focus on exhaust options one day, go to the Intake/Exhaust section and check out the various threads. Likewise, you could browse the Wheels section if you wanted to focus on wheels. Another thing I'd recommend doing is checking out the Members Gallery section. There, you can follow what people are doing to their cars on an individual by individual basis. Here's my gallery thread, for instance: Semtex's Monterey Blue 370Z For another example, check out RCZ's thread: RCZ's 370Z Journal. Or DannyGT's thread: DannyGT's Journal/Progress

You get the idea.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote