View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbagandu View Post
I wasn't really trying to say feminism is the direct cause of steroids being illegal. Poor wording. But I do think it is one of the factors that helped create the political/social environment for it to happen.

Oh and to be clear I don't mean feminism as in equal rights for women. I mean modern day feminism which is more of an attack on masculinity
I still fail to see any connection between feminism (of any flavor or era) and steroid/testosterone laws. Sounds to me like your beef is with an over-protective, nanny government.