View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
SMcK23
Base Member

Drives: Altima 2.5-want a Z!
SMcK23 is on a distinguished road

I bought a brand new 2007 Touring 350z in 10/08, I absolutely loved it! However, I live in NY and it was terrible to have as my only car! Yea, I just graduated from college and lived at home so I could use my parents' cars, but that got old too! Between not being able to drive it in bad weather or not having enough room in the car for bags, groceries, etc. it drove me nuts! Most days went by where it sat in my driveway and I drove someone else's car, but I was still paying that nice size payment to watch it sit in my driveway! It was so bad, I was dying to get out of my lease and I eventually did for a 2008 Altima coupe (FWD is a little more practical). I wish I had the 350z still, but only if I could afford to have it as a weekend car! A Z is meant to be a sports car, a weekend car, that doesn't have to come out unless there is no salt on the roads and its a clear day to just cruise. So, for now I am sticking it out with my Altima coupe until I can afford to buy a used SUV and garage a beautiful monterey blue 370z that only comes out for an enjoyable cruise in good weather. So Swift, my advice is not to buy it as your only car because in the long run it hurt me finacially big time! I am paying a ridiculous amount (the same I was for the touring 350z) for a base line altima coupe since I lost about $4,000 when I traded it in!
SMcK23 is offline   Reply With Quote