View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
babbagandu
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nismo
babbagandu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastaco View Post
You brought up a decent conversation point, but you went over the top with it. Claiming that feminism is the reason why steroids is illegal is.. for a lack of a better term.. Retarded.

If you have a legit case to make then do it in an adult manner, people will take your ideas seriously when you do so. Maybe post some information regarding the negative and positive affects steroid use has when used in a doctor approved manner. Cite sources.. things like this will make your points valid and worth hearing.
I wasn't really trying to say feminism is the direct cause of steroids being illegal. Poor wording. But I do think it is one of the factors that helped create the political/social environment for it to happen.

Oh and to be clear I don't mean feminism as in equal rights for women. I mean modern day feminism which is more of an attack on masculinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
I think it is more of the fact that it is controlled under the laws.

Doctors usually prescribe safe amounts for people to go through sex changes.

With steroids, people abuse it to the point where they get terrible side affects that i am sure no one wants.
As with any substance/drug/supplement or whatever you wanna call it, moderation and knowledgeable use is the key. It is entirely possible to use testosterone/steroids in a responsible manner and reap the benefits while controlling the sides.

Last edited by babbagandu; 12-14-2012 at 06:36 PM.
babbagandu is offline   Reply With Quote