Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #139 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I think we'll see a new electric Z, but probably not this soon. Though I did just read something on MT about Nissan opening up a lithium ion battery plant in the US....
You talking about the Leaf facility where they are going to build that car and such?
I don't think it is to soon for an all electric sports car, especially when you look at the Leaf and it weights in under 3,500lbs and goes 100 miles on a charge. The Z is and always will be a luxury item so if they can push new battery tech which gives us 150-200 then that would be perfect. Plus the Z is a 2 seater so the backseat of the leaf could be replaced with more batteries for a boost of speed/miles.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote